Why set up a business in the Netherlands?
Setting up your business is a big step. Especially, when you are planning to set up your business in a country which is not your own. A country with different rules and legislation. We are happy to help you out and brainstorm the options and advantages of setting up your Dutch business in the Netherlands.
CompanyNL is the expert in setting up a Dutch company, 100% remotely
Reasons to consider the Netherlands and open a Dutch BV (Company with Limited Liability)
REASONS TO CONSIDER A BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS:
- Strong infrastructure, excellent roads, waterways and rail network extending into all of Europe.
- Rotterdam Harbor and all its facilities.
- Schiphol Airport.
- Great import and export possibilities and facilities.
- Tax advantages, corporate tax of 15%.
- Multilingual & Multicultural.
- The director or shareholder does not need to be a Dutch national.
- The director or shareholder does not need to be a Dutch resident.
ADVANTAGES OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THE DUTCH:
- 96% of Dutch people speak English as a second language.
- 1000+ Grants programs for new businesses.
- 36.000.000 Tourists a Year.
- 12.50 Euro per hour minimum wage.
- AAA+ Triple A Rating.
- No 2. The economy of Europe.
- No 16. Economy of the World.
- 17.500.000 Potential buyers.
- 14.000.000 Dutch buyers shop online.
- No 2. In Europe Logistics connections within the EU.
- 1.3% inflation Yearly.
The Netherlands has emerged as a major player in the arena of world business and politics and has a growing and healthy economy.
Having a strong services sector and excellent industries, the Netherlands enables foreign parties to set up its own Dutch BV, in various businesses across diversified sectors, such as agri-food, life sciences, technology, the chemical industry, electronics, water, technology, engineering, and much more.
The country, its laws, and regulations offer ample space to local and foreign businesses and provide an environment to make progress towards international trade, efficient export, innovation, asset protection and collaborations.