Partners from CompanyNL
CompanyNL Dutch Tax Advisors
Our partner’s network consists of Dutch Tax Advisors, Accountants, Banking partners, Notaries, Translators and parties who can offer Virtual offices. CompanyNL is the middleman who connects our clients to the best-fitting parties. We help you to set up your business in the Netherlands and support you continuously with all of your needs in financial services.
CompanyNL has been handling the incorporation of Dutch BV’s for more than 12 years. We have been able to do this and provide excellent service to our clients due to our strong partnerships with a highly selected group of professionals.
We are always looking for partner collaborations. If your company receives requests to set up Dutch businesses, we will be happy to help you out. With our years of experience and our multilingual team, we can unburden you and find the best solutions for your clients.
- Tax Advisors – A tax consultant can help you minimize your tax liability, capitalize on tax deductions and manage your tax situation. With more expertise than standard tax preparers, tax consultants can help with tax planning, inheritance issues, charitable giving and other complex tax needs.
- Accountants – Once your business takes off, you’ll need all your time to run day-to-day operations, rather than be occupied with compliance, tax or bookkeeping. Similarly, as the business finances become more complex, you’ll almost certainly need a specialist to take charge of them. Hiring an accountant will help you manage operations by recommending process improvements, taking over the financial and tax obligations and introducing you to tools that can help you save time while also saving you money.
- Banking partners – While there are many ways to get the banking and lending services your business needs, one of the most important aspects is ensuring your bankers are invested in building a partnership with you. Finding the right banking partner can help you capitalize on good times and navigate any rough waters.
- Notaries – A notary public, or simply a notary, is a person of proven integrity who serves as an impartial witness during the signing of important documents, including legal depositions, wills, trusts, affidavits, and powers of attorney.
- Translators – Translation demands a rare combination of linguistic and writing skills. Even writers who have become proficient in two or more languages rarely combine these two types of skills well enough to translate quickly and well. A skilled translator offers benefits that someone who is “only” bilingual cannot provide.
- Virtual offices allow for an increase in productivity, a reduction in commuting costs and more flexibility. Virtual offices also significantly lower overheads and technology costs – making for a more cost-efficient solution to modern working.