Free tools to set up a Dutch Company
We connect our clients with our business partners in the fields of Tax Structure, Accounting, Office Space, Dutch Company Set Up, Payrolling, work- and residence permits and other services you need when settling in the Netherlands. CompanyNL guides you through each step of the process. Use our down below free tools to set up a Dutch Company and get well prepared for the start of your new business in the Netherlands.
Our main focus is on setting up your Dutch BV. For more than 12 years we serve clients worldwide.
CompanyNL provides partnerships between Dutch business professionals and international businesses or individuals who want to start a business in the Netherlands.
On this page, you find FREE tools to set up a Dutch company as; you can request a FREE 20-minute consult. This is to answer all the questions you may have, about the possibilities and benefits of a Dutch Company or a Dutch Holding structure.
We also provide a FREE cost calculator, this will calculate for you the base cost of setting up a Dutch Company (BV) or the cost of setting up a Dutch Holding company (BV).
Our set up prices always include:
- Preparing all legal documents.
- Translations from ENG/Dutch and Dutch/ENG.
- All notary fees.
- The request for a Dutch VAT number (should the Tax authorities require more information for substance reasons we can assist you with this against an hourly rate).
- Chamber of commerce registration (the registration fee of EUR50,- will be invoiced by the chamber of commerce separately).
- Professional assistance of our incorporation specialists throughout the process.
- Free of Charge introduction to our partner network.
FREE 20-minute consult.
FREE Cost-calculator setup Dutch Company
To help you upfront calculate an estimation of the costs involved in setting up your new Dutch business or Dutch Holding structure, we have created our FREE cost calculator.