Cost of setting up a Dutch Company
We connect our clients with our business partners in the fields of Tax Structure, Accounting, Office Space, Dutch Company Set Up, Payrolling, and work- and residence permits and other services you need when settling in the Netherlands. CompanyNL guides you through each step of the process. CompanyNL in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, helps you to set up a Dutch company (BV) or Holding structure.
To help you successfully setup your Dutch company (BV) or Holding structure we offer on our website lots of information but also a free 20-minute consult To help you upfront calculate an estimation of the costs involved in setting up your new Dutch business or Dutch Holding structure, we have created our FREE cost-calculator.
All our prices always include:
- Preparing all legal documents.
- Translations from ENG/Dutch and Dutch/ENG.
- All notary fees.
- Request a Dutch VAT number (should the Tax authorities require more information for substance reasons we can assist you with this against an hourly rate).
- Chamber of commerce registration (the registration fee of EUR50,- will be invoiced by the chamber of commerce separately)
- Professional assistance of our incorporation specialists throughout the process.
- Free of Charge introduction to our partner network.