Corporate Secretarial Services
A company needs to deal with a variety of laws and regulations, both national and international. Therefore, our Corporate Secretarial Services in the Netherlands could ensure that your company will be legal-in-control. In particular, our Corporate Secretarial Services assist clients with the foundation of legal entities. Furthermore, we assist in managing and diminishing the risks of corporate non-compliance.
As specified in the following, secretarial services in the Netherlands include all affairs of corporate housekeeping. For example:
- Preparation and filing of annual statutory reports,
- Preparation and filing of shareholders’ resolutions and board resolutions,
- Making amendments, as well as updates, to the trade register,
- Register changes to the Articles of Association,
- And finally, Management and Corporate Secretarial assistance during the closure of transactions.
Having a well-established Dutch company and completing all its registrations and licensing could be a tedious task for many people. At CompanyNL, we always try to offer the most reliable and trustworthy one-stop solutions for meeting your various Dutch business needs.
Furthermore, our corporate secretarial services in the Netherlands also include administration services. In particular, we can help you with drafting other corporate documents and agreements. For example:
- Dutch Shareholders’ resolution
- Dutch Board resolution
- Intercompany agreement
- Dutch Dividend resolution
- And finally, the Dutch Power of Attorney