OWN YOUR FREEDOM
SETUP YOUR OWN DUTCH COMPANY TODAY
CompanyNL enables you to settle in The Netherlands with ease and comfort.
Start building your Dutch Company NOW!
Free of charge
Hendrik-Jan van Duijn ~ DTS Duijn’s Tax Solutions. ~ Founder of CompanyNL.
For the last 11 years, my company, colleagues, and myself, Hendrik-Jan, have been leading the organization in helping and guiding you, our client, in setting up a Dutch company 100% remotely, no travelling necessary.
You can use your Dutch Company as:
CompanyNL is the expert in setting up a Dutch company, 100% remotely
Why set up a business in the Netherlands?
Setting up your business is a big step. Especially, when you are planning to set up your business in a country which is not your own. A country with different rules and legislation. We at CompanyNL are happy to help you out and brainstorm the options and advantages of setting up your Dutch business in the Netherlands completely remotely.
Reasons to consider the Netherlands and open a Dutch BV (Company with Limited Liability)
DUTCH TAX ADVANTAGES:
- Full tax exemption for income coming from foreign subsidiaries. The so-called participation exemption allows tax waiver for eligible capital gains and dividends if the Dutch holding owns at least five percent of the subsidiary.
- The special tax regime for innovation where profits from qualifying intangible assets are taxed at a rate of 7 percent.
- The Dutch investment treaty network is among the most extensive in the world. The network protects investors from expropriation and guarantees that they will be treated in the same way as domestic or third-country investors.
- Reductions of the withholding tax on dividends, royalties and interests paid to Dutch companies and excludes from taxation the majority of capital gains obtained from share sales in source jurisdictions.
- Tax exemption for income, coming from international permanent offices of Dutch companies and tax-effective profit repatriation.
- Option to establish a consolidated group/fiscal unity allowing consolidated taxation.
- Possibility to defer taxes on gains from the sale of business assets.
- Reduction of withholding tax on transactions between related firms.
ADVANTAGES OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THE DUTCH:
- 96% of Dutch people speak English as a second language.
- 1000+ Grants programs for new businesses.
- 36.000.000 Tourists a Year.
- 12.50 Euro per hour minimum wage.
- AAA+ Triple A Rating.
- No 2. The economy of Europe.
- No 16. Economy of the World.
- 17.500.000 Potential buyers.
- 14.000.000 Dutch buyers shop online.
- No 2. In Europe Logistics connections within the EU.
- 1.3% inflation Yearly.
The Netherlands has emerged as a major player in the arena of world business and politics and has a growing and healthy economy.
Having a strong services sector and excellent industries, the country enables foreign parties to set up its own Dutch BV, in various businesses across diversified sectors, such as agri-food, life sciences, technology, the chemical industry, electronics, water-technology, engineering, and much more.
The country, its laws, and regulations offer ample space to local and foreign businesses and provide an environment to make progress towards international trade, efficient export, innovation, asset protection and collaborations.
THE LOGISTICS HUB OF EUROPE
Important factors why Holland plays a key role in the global logistics industry
- Connecting producers and consumers worldwide via sophisticated logistics.
- Combination of cutting-edge infrastructure, world-class service providers, and a coastal location at the heart of Europe.
- Providing excellent access to the European market of more than 500 million consumers.
- The Port of Rotterdam: Europe’s largest port and fourth-largest worldwide.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol: a major European air-freight and passenger hub.
- An extensive network of roads, railways, inland waterways and pipelines.
Why choose CompanyNL?
Setting up a Dutch company, 100% remotely
- CompanyNL is specialized in making sure that the process of establishing a Dutch company 100% remotely runs smoothly and quickly.
- The registration process in the Netherlands may seem like a daunting task but you can simplify it with the help of CompanyNL. We are a renowned company that helps in setting up Dutch businesses in the Netherlands and takes care of every stage of the setting-up.
- Whether it is filing forms for registration, finding a rented space for establishing your business, or making sure you follow the tax rules, we offer 360-degree assistance. With CompanyNL you do not need to worry about getting permits from local authorities and complying with the required documentation. We are the one-stop solution for establishing your new venture in the Netherlands, 100% remotely.
- We also help you in legal formalities with the help of lawyers and offer assistance in screening contracts so that you are not taken advantage of. If you are looking for a genuine mentor that can help you smoothly sail through the remote incorporation of your Dutch business, why not connect with CompanyNL and ask for a quote for our services.
Pricing setting up a Dutch Company
The pricing of our services depends on the amount and type of shareholder(s) and on the time spend per incorporation. Please find an overview of our rates below.
Incorporation of your Dutch B.V. is done 100% remotely, with no travelling necessary.
COMPANY INCORPORATION OPTIONS AND PRICING
“No rush, but please make sure my company is
incorporated within a month.”
Ca. 3-4 weeks
“I am looking for a balance between
cost-effectiveness and speed.’’
Ca. 2-3 weeks
Fast track Incorporation
“This is the most comfortable and fastest way to incorporate. No need to travel, and established within 7 working days 1.’’
Within 7 working days
Urgent video call identification
1 If the shareholder is a foreign legal entity, legalized documents will still be needed.
2 Exact price depends on the number and kind of shareholders.
3 Timeline: counted from receipt of documents to incorporation date.
4 It is possible to incorporate faster. Please let us know if this is necessary.
Our incorporations prices are included with:
- 100% remotely incorporation, no travelling necessary.
- Preparing all legal documents.
- Translations from ENG/Dutch and Dutch/ENG.
- All notary fees.
- Chamber of commerce registration.
- Dutch VAT number.
- Professional assistance of our incorporation specialists throughout the process.
- Free of Charge introduction to our partner (network).
Pricing for Virtual Offices provided by our partner network
Amsterdam address: €900 ex VAT annually
Amsterdam address: €275 ex VAT quarterly
If you would prefer an address in another city please contact us